Differential and Integral Calculus
Course Information and Policies
- Course Information and Policies Spring 2020
- A summary of your options for purchasing the course materials.
Daily Course Schedule
Course Learning Objectives
- A list of learning outcomes for the course can be found in the department course policies.
- Here is also a list of specific course objectives and correlated problems.
- Tests for Spring 2020 are Feb 5, March 4, and April 15. Test starting time is 5:30.
- Simms - section 1 & 2 - Kinard 301
- Bachstein - section 3 - Kinard 101
- Westerbaan - section 4 - Lee 111
- Morra - section 6 - Kinard 201
- Espe - section 7 - Hunter 100
- Jones - section 8 - Daniel 100B
- After testing, keys for tests for MATH 1070, Spring 2020 will be posted here:
Do not assume that the sections covered on each test are the same semester to semester. Do not assume that the content of one of the previous exams is the same as the content of your corresponding unit exam. Do not assume that the testing format is the same.
- Exams for MATH 1070, Spring 2019
- Exams for MATH 1070, Spring 2018:
- Exams for MATH 1070, Spring 2017:
- Test 1: Version A blank, Version A key w grading guidelines
- Test 2: Version A blank, Version A key w grading guidelines
- Test 3: Version A blank, Version A key w grading guidelines
- Spring 2015 and Fall 2015 Test 1 did not contain multiple choice questions. Fall 2015 Test 2 and following tests may contain roughly 33% multiple choice and the rest will be free response. Spring 2015 and following tests may be considered more challenging than previous semesters' tests so prepare wisely.
Test 1: Version A key w grading guidelines; Version A blank
Test 2: Version A key w grading guidelines; Version A blank
Test 3: Version A key w grading guidelines; Version A blank
- Clemson Academic Success Center website (information on free tutoring, Supplemental Instruction and PASS, and other programs to promote success for students)
Course Coordinator: Donna Simms, Martin Hall O-311