Phone: (864) 656-6907
Fax: (864) 656-5230
MS in Mathematical Sciences from Clemson University, 1990
BS in Mathematics from Wofford College, 1988
- KR Fowler, EW Jenkins, MD Parno, JC Chrispell, AI Colon, RT Hanson, "Development and use of mathematical models and software frameworks for integrated analysis of agricultural systems and associated water use impacts", AIMS Agriculture and Food, to appear.
- J Wang, EW Jenkins, JR Robinson, AB Wilson, SM Husson, "A new multimodal membrane adsorber for monoclonal antibody purifications", Journal of Membrane Science, 492, 137--146, 2015.
- KR Fowler, EW Jenkins, CI Ostrove, JC Chrispell, MW Farthing, MD Parno, "A decision making framework with MODFLOW-FMP2 via optimization: Determining trade-offs in crop selection", Environmental Modelling and Software, 69, 280--291, 2015.
- J Bokhira, KR Fowler, and EW Jenkins, "Modeling and optimization for crop portfolio management under limited irrigation strategies", Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, 3(1), 209--237, 2014.
- EW Jenkins, C Paribello, and NE Wilson, "Discrete mass conservation for porous media saturated flow", Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, 30(2), 625--640, 2014.
Headline Hunting: Finding the Mathematics in Events Every Day. Keynote address, 10th Undergraduate Math Conference, University of Tennessee at Knoxville, April 2016.
The Math of Chemistry: Using Scientific Computing to Understand Filtration and Separations Processes. AMS Section Meeting, University of George, Athens, GA, March 2016.
- Mathematics for Water Management Strategies. MPE 2013+ Workshop on Natural Resources, Howard University, Washington, SC, June 2015.
- The Strawberries of Wrath: Farming Under the Realities of Drought. SAMSI Undergraduate Workshop, Research Triangle Park, NC, May 2015.
- Optimization of a Managed Aquifer Recharge Network, 2014 South Carolina Water Resources Conference, Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, Columbia, SC, October 2014.
- Analysis of a Managed Aquifer Recharge System. 2014 SIAM Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, July 2014.
- Look for the Mathematics. Keynote address, Mathematics Conference and Competition of Northern New York, Potsdam, NY, March 2014.